Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Xmas Dogs

Ok, I know that most people take Christmas pics of their kids but this is all I have and my mom and I thought that these two would make a really cute Christmas card. Cooper and Diego were really good sports excepts for when we tried to take their pic together Cooper would not leave Diego's hat on his head. My dad and Ryan were pretty good sports to considering the fact that it took the teamwork of all four of us to pull these off!
!MERRY CHRISTMAS!




1 comment:

Todd & Chelsea said...

hey hey! looks who's a blogger:) Brooke told me your site. Now we might actually keep in contact! I'm sorry I've sucked keeping in touch. I swear we moved, I blinked and it was Christmas. Your blog is very cute and I love the scruffy pup...so adorable.