Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Adulthood??

Does this look like someone who is ready to be an adult?...

I have finally settled in to my new job and I have made a vow to keep my blog up to date! I am teaching school at a private school here in Cedar and i love it! Who would have ever thought that I would be a high school English teacher. High school seems like it was yesterday and here I am about to turn 25 I can't believe it. Though I still feel the same I know that I am in many ways I have come a long way from the girl I was back then. It is hard for me to admit that I am... well... an adult. But i guess that's what you are when you have a real job/career where you go to work everyday and get an actual paycheck. Its the weirdest thing I am finally getting paid to go to school after all of these years!

3 comments:

Riley and Brittney said...

Congrats on growing up!! It seems like only yesterday you were pooping in your diapers!! Ha ha!!

Amanda said...

There are days when this is still how I think of you! I'm glad though that we are grown up so that we can be such great friends!!

Anonymous said...

Just please don't tell me you are past the days of bengay and blue m&ms.