Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Football Season is finally here...

This Thursday I hope to see you all at the SUU vs: Dixie State game! Yay, football season is finally here! Some might be wondering why I am saying that like it is a good thing even though it means that my husband will be working long hours during the week, be gone every weekend, work every Sunday, and watch football every minute that he is actually home in between. Well its because now I can actually enjoy his job too! I love going to the Football games and I am hoping to make it to most of the games this season even the away games! I can't tell you how excited I am to put on my SUU red and black, save my seats in the staduim, eat a hotdog out of the back of the truck, and cheer my heart out! Good luck on Thurday babe, go T-Birds!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We'll be cheering them on too, from a distance :) For sure at the game in Logan though and we've thrown around the idea of the San Diego one too...

Tyson and Shelise said...

How fun, that is so good that you love it. I am glad that you have dedicated yourself to updating your blog, its about time! Thats cool about the teaching job, congrats look at you all grown up! I just made our blog private but I didnt get your e-mail address to add you so just e-mail it to me smdove7@gmail.com and I will add you!