Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last weekend my mom, dad, and I headed up North to go to the Utah State game. It was fun to spend some time with my parents. We spent so many hours on the road while rodeoing that we kind of got to where we like just chatting in the car. It was a fun trip. I spend all afternoon on friday painfully looking at cars and then stayed in Erda with my mother- in-law.
On sat. morning my mother-in-law and I got up and went to me 5 year old nephew's soccer game. Logan you are great! You might not understand why you get in trouble for pushing and stiff arming kids to keep them from letting you score but its ok, when you play real soccer you don't have to!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks again for coming, we had such a good time. Tyson's comment on Sunday was "that was the BEST day ever!" :o)