Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

These pics are from a while ago. This was the big round up day in Rush Valley. It was Slic's first big cow day and he did great! I don't think he has ever had to work that hard all in one day before.This is Ryan and his brother Chad. He insist on wearing that ugly hat when we ride. He thinks it is cool and I constantly give him a bad time about it and tell him I would never be seen in public with him while he is wearing it.



This is me on Slic and Ryan in his horse Slayder. To bad Cooper is not in the pic and it would be a family photo! I am embarrassed to be this close to him while he is wearing that hat. But there was work to do so I couln't avoid it!



Slic was go great he would get right in the herd and boss those cows around no problem. This was so much easier than sorting them on foot. I wish that I could haul him up there everytime we go to work the cows.

No comments: