Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So I sadly don't have any good pics yet but I just want to give a shout out to my new little friend Halle Kate Melling. She was taken by c-section yesterday after a long and stressful day for her parents and everyone that couldn't wait to love her. She is a beautiful little girl with ton of dark hair that weighed 6 lbs and 11 oz and was 20 inches long though we joked that when her cone head goes down it might only be 17 inches. I just want to tell how much I love her already and I cannot wait to tend her, and love her, and be her best friend, and most favorite aunt! We love you Halle and are so glad that you finally made it here! Great job Trevor and Heidi! Heidi did all of the hard work but I can already see what an amazing dad Trevor is. Congratualtions to the two of you!

4 comments:

Riley and Brittney said...

Yay she finally came. Congrats Aunt Sami!!

Amanda said...

HONESTLY A PICTURE WOULD BE NICE!! I really don't care if the rest of you don't think it a good one... ;o)

Tyson and Shelise said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you? We haven't seen much of anyone lately. Larry is doing school and i'm just working full time. Its good to see you keep in touch.