Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Cooper


Cooper is an Aussiedoodle which is a mix between and Australian Shepard and a Poodle he is now 4 months old and has already outgrown the size he was suppose to be. We love him all of the time but at some moments its harder to like him than others. He has been fun for us but also a handful.



He is the cutest when he is asleep and his mouth is closed not trying to bite.

This was after one of his first baths, he used to fit in the sink! It only lasted a few weeks.


Now he is almost full grown, well we hope so anyway since he is already bigger than we anticipated him to be.

2 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

Oh hes so cute! I am so glad we can be blog buddies, I LOVE IT! It was fun to see you I miss you, We need to all go to lunch or something sometime!

Shae & Kristin Reber said...

SAMI! Hello, how are you? I found your page through Shelise's so you can blame her! ;) Ok so your puppy is adorable, I think I love him! And your house is super cute, youre a good little decorator, I'm impressed :)! Anyway, I'm so glad I get to see ya sometimes at the Sizz. Our blog is kristinandshae.blogspot.com. Talk to ya later!