Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

This is really not the best picture but I just have to show how bald he really was, luckily it has grown back really fast and now he is a fuzz head. Which is much better than his bald head!


Believe it or not this is ALL of Ryan's hair. I can't believe how curly it is. He tricked me into shaving his head. When I agreed to doing it I pictured it being more of a buzz than a balding but after I has already shockingly shaved one strip of his head I had to finish.




2 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

Haha usually people shave their heads because its getting hot and is summer.....but not you guys you crazy kids!

The Hammer's said...

Zesty that is a nice look for you...Sami i'm glad that you are blogging now so we can keep in touch better. Its a good way to keep busy during football season Ha Ha.