Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally!!

I finally got to decorate my house! Ryan has been so anal about putting holes in the walls ever since we moved in and so I have never wanted to hang things up. Ever since we got married we have just had a mod podge of furniture from here and there. Like the coffee table that his parents got from their parents when they got married! It worked great as long as you were on the ready for you drink to slowly start creeping with the slope of the table. Also the table that my aunt gave up from her job in an assisted living where someone died and the family lived to far away to get her stuff so my aunt got it for free (p.s. it was a great little table!) So here is my not so new but muchly improved house!





1 comment:

Ron Potter said...

Football on the TV, nice touch!!